Yes, I’m wearing pants!
I bought this shirt the other day only for it to turn out to be a dress for a more vertically challenged woman. So of course I throw on some shorts only to realize that didn’t even slightly help. Cus’ legs too bomb! I don’t know how many times I had to explain to someone that I was wearing pants. This is just one of the many struggles that come with being a tall girl.
Tall Girl Problems
- All I want for Christmas is my maxi dresses to fit past my ankle. to not have to roll my pants and to find dresses that don’t look like I work the corner.
- I’d also appreciate if short people would stop asking me how tall I’m trying to get when I wear heels. I’m trying to be tall enough to not hear your dumb questions.
- Insecure men that think they have to point out you’re tall for a women. Thanks for reminding me I would of forgotten without you. And yes I consider these men insecure because it’s only a few that do this.
- When you get into that very rare mood to exercise, hit that first jumping jack and quickly realize you forgot to turn off the ceiling fan. Being tall is a safety hazard sometimes.
- I just hate when my outfit is on point and I jump in the front of a group picture just to get directed to the back. Guess I’ll just pray I don’t blink.
- Nothing sucks like trying to be childish and drive your kids toy car, but you can’t fit. Don’t I deserve happiness too!
But, you know what things can be worst, I could be short and I don’t have time for those problems.