Jewerly Giveaway Period
Contest starts January 5th, 2016 a.m EST. and ends January 11th, 2016 a.m EST.
Winner will be announced January 12th 2016 noon est.
1. Must sign-up for The Urbane23 Newsletter- bar on top of site
2. Must follow on Instagram urbanebeauty_
3. One entry per person, per email
4. All participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time entry and reside within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
5. Winner will be drawn at random through rafflecopter.com
6. The winner will be emailed and has 48 hours to claim prize after being notified. If there is no response after 48 hours another winner will picked.
7. Prizes go out within 2 weeks of winner being announced.
TheUrbane23 has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
This giveaway is self sponsored and the only information that will be collected are emails. By participating, each entrant grants TheUrbane23 permission to use email for a weekly newsletter.
Winner will receive four pieces of jewelry as photo’d above and below. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TheUrbane23 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.