Sleigh Bells Ring Are You Listening
Now that it’s November it’s time to prepare for the only holiday that really counts right? You better be shaking your head yes because it’s time to plan those ugly Christmas sweaters and sing ALLL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASSS IS YOUUU *cues beat*. Ok, guys maybe it’s too soon for all of that. But, you know what it’s not too soon for Christmas shopping!
Don’t you just hate last minute shoppers? On one hand, you can’t judge because not every has money to waste on gifts (to later be returned) and then on the next you’re like “You knew it was coming”. Don’t be a last minute shopper this year. Get those gifts while the deals are hot! Don’t even wait around for Black Friday because shivving someone for a 75 inch TV for your toddler is not the reason for the season.
8 Things Any Fashionable Women Would Want For Christmas
Or you can totally buy for yourself while they’re all on sale NOW.
- These brown Dolce Vita booties are a must have. In this brown shade, they can be worn with almost anything!
- Ash Joy’s slip-on sneakers are perfect for women who are a little fearless about fashion and any teen girl would love these as well.
- For women who carry their world in one bag and insist that it be cute, grab this Micheal Kors satchel while it’s on sale.
- Yes, she want’s Kate Spade and this gorgeous leather satchel is exactly what she needs.
- These gray boots are hot and the details are hotter but they won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Check out these booties by Steve Madden!
- Flats are a closet staple and these Sam Edelman flats would fit right in!
- Rebecca Minkoff and fringe is where you cannot go wrong, trust me!
- These black over the knee boots by Steve Madden deserve to be under your tree. If you aren’t saving trees this year at least save a life and grab these boots. They’re on sale!
Come back next week Monday for Part 2 of this gift guide. I’ll be focusing on unique gifts that would surprise anyone! If you enjoyed this post please share!
Gift Guide 2016 Review
Rebecca Minkoff Jon Leather Fringe Crossbody Bag, Butter Rum • Rebecca Minkoff • $116
MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Satchel Bag, Sky • MICHAEL Michael Kors • $178
Ash Joy Slip On Sneakers • Ash • $157.50
Steve Madden ‘Glorria’ Block Heel Bootie • Steve Madden • $89.96
Kate Spade New York ‘cedar Street – Maise’ Leather Satchel • Kate Spade • $199.66
Dolce Vita ‘Conway’ Bootie • Dolce Vita • $113.96
Sam Edelman Francis Flats • Sam Edelman • $84–90
Steve Madden ‘Eternul’ Over the Knee Block Heel Boot • Steve Madden • $101.96